Seashore

Seashore

Come my friends and join me hither,
Come my friends fast don’t dither.
Let me show you depths unknown,
Depths below to chill the bone.
Tempest wild, strong and free,
Dive into your ocean, see,
See no limits all around,
See no constraints to hold you down.
Plunge into the arms you feel,
I will support its no big deal,
For I am above, below,
I am all there is to know,
For you and I will journey ever.
In time complete our joy together,
For I am yours and you are mine
And in our gods own gracious time,
The shores that join disconnect us not,
Is revealed the truth.
For in the oceans sands of time,
Is an eternity still sublime.
For droplets you and I
Create once more.
Realise with open eyes
The oceans gift for you and me,
Unity completeness be.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Song of the Soul

The Buddha and The Crystal Tree.

In Your Magnificence